Code of Conduct:
- No cheating or plagiarizing off of any other team's project, copyrighted product, or service that currently exists.
- Always behave in a respectful, responsible, and professional manner. We will not allow or accept any harassment, racism, sexism, bullying, or abuse.
- All code or exterior services used must to be open-source, free to use, and documented in submissions.
- You may not start your project ahead of time. Projects that you or your team work on must and only be started when the hackathon starts.
- All participants will have an equal opportunity to participate, hack, and compete in Betahack.
- All participants must work in teams up to 4 members.
- Make sure your project aligns with the provided areas of interest.
Failure to abide and meet these requirements will result in disqualification from the competition.
Reporting: If you would like to report any potential violation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org